FOOD BANK DISTRIBUTION:
116 Madrona Street, next to the Orcas Island Community Church
WHEN: Tuesdays, 12:30 to 2 p.m. and Thursdays, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
FREE LUNCH: Every Tuesday, noon to 1:30 p.m. This lunch is hosted by several Island churches and is served at the Orcas Island Community Church next door to the Food Bank building.
To gather and share grocery products with neighbors in need. The Orcas Island Food Bank is a bridge between America's food bounty and those who cannot provide for themselves.
HOW TO HELP:
Items that may be donated are food stuffs: factory sealed, no more than two years outdated. No home-produced goods. We also accept fresh, clean fruits and vegetables.
• Drop off at Food Bank when open
• Leave in the drop box outside the Food Bank left entrance any time
• Boxes at Orcas Island Senior Center, Orcas Post Office, Deer Harbor Post Office, Key Bank
• Checks payable to Orcas Food Bank and mailed to PO Box 424, Eastsound, WA 98245
• Donation jars at Ray's Pharmacy and Kay's Antiques
Content copyright . Orcas Island Food Bank. All rights reserved.